RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-20

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    @Redbar appreciate a lot for being an interpreter for Resapp. Like I said in my previous post about being open and honest communication is the Key. This presentation is nothing but COPY CUT PASTE of all the previous announcements, which is OK in terms of having all the important milestones summarized, but no information about the commercialization dates- Especially at this crucial time when all the investors are expecting revenue. No point talking about the potential market in the US when we don't even have regulatory approval, yet.

More about Patient Zero who has used First ResAPP DX in Real-world! That's is the most important Milestone that is worth an announcement. Investor Presentation!?!

One good thing is we have a deadline for Phenix, end of June. Come June, a few more months after integration?

There is no use of signing deals if they can't get to fruition of the existing one. What I would like to hear more about is what is happening with Coviu? Why is it taking this long? If they are going to take this long for one deal then what is going happen with other potential ones? Hopefully next time there is a phone conversation if these questions are answered and communicated it would do some good.

I understand it takes time, but integration taking this long obviously there is a hurdle.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.