RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-36

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 5,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2306
    Im not a big fan of constant presentations... IMO they aren't needed... reasons I dislike presentations:

1. they cost us money, a lot of money at times depending if a MD/CEO fly about doing them and use professionals to film and edit them. market them etc etc..
    2. they are always hyped up with an agenda in mind, usually followed by a CR (not always), or to gain new investor interest so as to stabilize the SP and reassure current shareholders...
    3. most common for me is the ever obscuring or embellishing of the truth of a situation with misleading or irrelevant information. Also known as Smoke and Mirrors..
    4. IMO they prove to be nothing but a waste of time... that alone is another reason, TIME...
    5. Presentations represent a bias point of view, usually presentations are simply a glossy look without addressing arising concerns or issues moving forward... avoiding the hard hitting questions that we shareholders ask constantly...

consider the next following 5 and you will have a soaring revenue making company:

1. constant monthly updates on each of the revenue potentials, showing time spans and how they plan to adhere to them.
    2. as a company do not use wording such as "potential", "maybe", "in discussion with", etc etc... be honest and forth right.. gain trust in shareholders and brokers for being diligent.. another words "talk straight and honest"
    3. MD's and CEO's (board directors in general) should take minimal salaries with performance options as their main reward for their work... this gives them a drive, so many MD's and CEO's are on inflated incomes with never achieving a cent of revenue... in this speculative world they usually allocate themselves well into the 6 figures, so hence there is no sense of urgency... once a company does a series of CR's this becomes evident..usually times are not adhered to as they are already looking after themselves.. many of these types of crooks on the ASX... know a few that pay themselves anything from $500K to $1,000,000 for never actually achieving revenue ever, forever loss making, just bleeding shareholders money while they eat caviar and lobster for breakfast and drink Moet champagne.... reward directors with options so as they aim to achieve the exercise price with a time frame that is in line with their business prospectus. This way new potential shareholders will be encouraged to see a drive in the directors, as they would have much to lose for not performing...
    4. Prioritize.. if a company has A, B and C projects on hand, but A is the main revenue maker, then put B and C to the side... B and C can be worked on after A is bringing in revenue... too many companies diversify thinking this is safe, but in fact it takes away time and money that could project a main revenue maker.. IN fact I believe a companies main project can become complaisant due to distractions on other so called "potentials"... this can be a warning sign that they dont 100% believe in their main project/revenue maker.. prioritize A,so as to fast track revenue.
    5. Outgoings... prove and show strict management when it comes to expenditure.. show shareholders how you're are using strict diligence while spending our money.. too many companies become complaisant when they know the bank balance is fat... as a company, be forever strict with our money...

for me RAP has many potentials, but I do have concerns with cash burn and time adherence... their will always be obstacles to get around or over, but prove aggression... I think RAP could be more aggressive in their approach to gain stronger Revenue...

This current market is hard... punishing the weak is harsh at present... however have many of you noticed the huge spikes in some speculative stocks of late?, there is millions sitting on the side lines looking for the next best thing... RAP needs to be proactive and get some Massive Revenue happening NOW... push and push and push again to make our APP released to the world NOW... if a gamer programmer can make a silly game in less than a month, then put it on a APP store as soon as its finished, expose it and market it, then make millions of revenue in no time, then why cant RAP with directors, staff, IT professionals and alike, get our APP up and running in a fast tracked time..we dont even need FDA. Time to show us the money Tony.. The time is NOW...

no point wasting time on presentations... the market rewards those that perform...its that simple

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.