KIN 3.85% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

You might be right Roo.I emailed AM in September of last year,...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    You might be right Roo.
    I emailed AM in September of last year, just before the PFS was completed.
    At that time AM said the company was considering two options for securing additional ore feeds;
    1. Exploration on our 100% owned surrounding tenure.
    2. Transaction(s) with other Companies in the area that possess those higher margin ounces but are unable to justify development themelves as a stand alone project.
    He also went said "the answers to to the other questions regarding expenditure on drilling, capital raise and price are dependent upon the selection of either 1 or 2 or a combination of 1 and 2 above. Please be assured we are very mindful of the need to be prudent with the cash we have and minimise dilution for all shareholders in the pursuit of a project development that the market will support."
    Bearing in mind that I had asked him "where are we going to get $70 million from to build/erect the plant etc."
    AM also said that the project would benefit significantly from additional higher grade ore feed particularly in the early years to displace low margin, high cost ounces generated from the Mertondale deposits.
    I plan on sending another e-mail to him once the results on these other Assays are known.
    Presently I think we are getting value from the extra drilling provided it is good which in turn is driving the share price upwards. A higher gold price helps to.
    Cheers
    Dearly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $52.51K 973.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115718 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.