CZR 1.79% 28.5¢ czr resources ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-21

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Sounds to me that what you're talking about is exactly what they are doing ' doing it for the lifestyle ' , and that's o.k because they can afford to enjoy the benefits of a beautiful night in the Australian Outback while they sling back their wine and reminisce while they tell stories of how they made their ' million 's . So I get what you are saying .

However there is more to it than sitting around a campfire and singing ' kumbaya ' while you set about using ' other ' people money to just occasionally sink a drill bit every now and then when it suits you. It's about creating value , and then releasing value when the time comes for shareholders who have trusted and supported along the way.

And clearly ... with all the current momentum in the Gold prospecting ,resources , and development sector - NOW is unequivocally the TIME......because if not NOW ......then WHEN .... l would ask. And these cyclical events and cycles come as quickly as they go , so you don't want to be left on the sidelines sitting idle and waiting for the nest one. And he isn't getting any younger I'm afraid....frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $67.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $136.6K 479.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91436 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 67601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.