CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-14

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Dividends will be an interesting one, of course remembering insiders have a massive tight holding of this stock. Reward themselves as well as loyal shareholders sounds good to me. I'm hoping long term they plan on rewarding shareholders via dividends as it will def. keep me interested in holding for the long run.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this company crack into the Aussie market and other markets worldwide. I think and of course this is my own personal opinion they could improve their market-ability and e-commerce aspect considerably. Personally I think they could do with a bit of a website update. I'm not heaps clued up on Hong Kong dealings but I get the impression that their website is viable in a Hong Kong kind of environment but not really excelling in an Aussie kind of market I could be wrong however. For Aussie standards I think their website looks old and outdated. It kind of looks like circa 2010 period era.. I would like to see a more modern sleek web page and this would be an easy ask and provide more confidence for myself. I've run online businesses before and implemented web pages with 2002 technology in 2012 they stood up good for 1-2 years but overtaken easily after that. To stay on top and in control of the market you really need to implement the latest technology and trends at least in the Australian market or you will be taken out by competition. I was to stubborn to pay a younger professional money to create a more modern looking website. Eventually I lost market share and was overtaken by the competition, e-commerce and social media is so important these days it can't be overlooked.

I personally hope they do an update on their website as I think it will help their cause in other markets. I like everything about their fundamentals and plans but their website is so dated it nearly looks childish.

That's my only rant on them and this could be easily fixed. What I would really like to know is what everyone thinks on their business software to manage debts? It clearly works in a Hong Kong Market but do we think it will be good in an Aussie market?

I have an uncle that worked in Hong Kong between 1982 to 1995 he was a computer programmer I kind of have an insight into what their economics is all about. It's basically a place for elite businesses to unite an operate from Singapore is also another one which gives me more confidence in Ci1.

Come on Jimmy ---- Update that website its 2020 not 2010.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.