SP3 0.00% 2.1¢ spectur limited

Given that we appear to have accepted that Spectur's churn rate...

1. 13,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4845
    Given that we appear to have accepted that Spectur's churn rate is not "out of the normal" for SaaS, then I will detail a bit more why I mentioned it.

While I was trying to get a valuation of the company I split it into two components: (The graphic above shows details of this).

Part A: Hardware sales, Rentals and Field Services

With this part I used PE ratios, earnings estimates etc to come up with a market capital estimate for this part of the company. Similar thoughts to Post #: 45787215 above by@madamswer - although I did work forward rather than backwards - and excluded the Recurring Revenues

Part B: Recurring revenues

This part I treated as a SaaS company and used an online valuer. I'm not particular up with SaaS valuations but I've used the following valuer on a number of SaaS stocks and it gives reasonable results.
    The valuer can be found here: https://saasvaluation.leaddoubler.com/

It is this growing and targeted part of Spectur that I think is being "missed" in valuations - and yet it could very likely turn out to be the most significant part - especially as the STA6 becomes the standard platform for multiple data gathering modules.

Whether or not the assessing of two parts of a company distorts either part I wasn't too concerned about. Lots of companies have different divisions and in the case of Spectur the two parts have obvious synergies that would mean the result of adding the parts could be an underestimate of the total value.

My ponderings gave me a value that suggested anything around or under 10c was good value - so I've been acculumating since April 2019 at prices from 13c down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.105M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $2.376K 113.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 265000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 101551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.