RCE 1.52% 65.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-21

1. 5,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    Ill agree with you both in that i dont hold much hope for WHO beiing of any help. Just seems to be another committee that soaks up millions of dollars in global funds to do nothing much except put out the odd contradictory statement. I guess that is why USA decided to de fund them after their allegiance became apparent.
    Still strange that there is no vaccine for previous pandemics, only for Flu, and the effectiveness of that seems questionable on occasions. I know much work is going on but right now all they seem to know is they can trigger production of antibodies. As yet i dont thing anyone has worked out if the anti bodies actually prevent infection and if so for how long.
    Anti virals i'm curious where they are at. I think Remdesivir got used for covid, but gilead website states "Remdesivir is an experimental medicine that does not have established safety or efficacy for the treatment of any condition".
    Hydroxychloroquine i am super curious what is going on there, some groups claim it is working against covid, others claim it is no use whatsoever. I believe Australian Govt made it illegal for some reason??? Bizzare goings on.
    If remdesivir is not actually approved yet does that bode well for our drug if it works, ie they can fast track it.

Im guessing any new anti virals will take as long or longer to get through the approvals process, which is why they keep trying to repurpose existing drugs i guess.
    Last edited by andrewk65: 05/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $134.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 66.0¢ 65.0¢ $12.64K 19.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15381 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 38990 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.0¢ 65.0¢ 65.0¢ 7115
Last updated 10.07am 02/05/2024 ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.