C7A 9.09% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

I shall thanks. PS. The reason my text was a different font is...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    I shall thanks.

PS. The reason my text was a different font is because I do not trust my English 100% (also spelling and grammar) and thought that I should write the post in a word document and then cut and paste, so sorry there are no engagements with the company with me. I truly hope there is a major change in control of the board and a new CEO. My points were overly aggressively made and I apologise to you Blister, I only look to the future and I hope all holders see value one day with ANW and understand history and while sentiment on the ANW stock is crap. I'm sure I have read at least 500 posts going back 3 years and all ANW announcements to the same time.

I've seen this happen so many times where the SP hits the bottom and sentiment is very bad and behind that all people discount assets that can be quite valuable.

I don't agree with your assessment of current assets and per your indicated value, hence I think buying shares now is a steel. But each to his own, good luck to you in all your stocks.

I hope that some good luck comes to older ANW holders and new ones.

Cheers BJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $11.89K 1.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91867 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 510500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.