GSS 1.41% 72.0¢ genetic signatures limited

I was rung up / cold called by some so called expert company on...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I was rung up / cold called by some so called expert company on the weekend who would happily, for a small fee of course, provide me with a list of companies each week that would give me short term sure fire profits. Out of interest, I googled their name and started reading their reviews and was interested to read as to how many people were left feeling ripped off as majority of these so called tips went south rather than north. Not that I signed up mind you, just always interested why someone who can make a supposed quick buck would need to share that information with others for their quick bucks if that makes sense??

People always want more, make a profit, reinvest, make some more again, rinse and repeat blah blah blah. Seems to have happened here. people taking their profits from rise earlier this year and jumping on the back of the next big thing hoping to make quick cash. For those willing to wait, provides an opportunity to buy at good prices. Yeah its frustrating sometimes, yet have no doubt the SP will be double where it presently is on the back of some good news mixed in with a good quarterly or two. I'm not risk averse yet more than happy to bide time to see where this goes, and long term this will only go up. Rather double my cash than take the risk of trying to make 5 fold and end up losing it all. Just a thought. On the other hand, the longer this Covid stuff goes on, more people will need to sell whatever they own to fund their lifestyles, pay their mortgages, car loans etc, who knows what else is going on out there. By the way, by no means is this financial advice, obviously DYOR, yet in my eyes, taking the tortoise over the hare approach should pay off here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $154.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 72.5¢ 70.5¢ $164.1K 229.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7500 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 21791 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.