CG1 8.33% 7.8¢ carbonxt group limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-12

1. 4,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    You are probably sitting on a large paper loss so totally understand why you're raving like a frothing lunatic on this thread. But don't despair to much I think CG1 will be higher in 6 months time. Did you read the latest financials? Intellectual property investments have greatly increased in the last 6 months and staff costs have gone up. So it looks like management are investing heavily into operations. That's telling me they believe in their product development team in releasing market leading products. They did give 40%+ revenue guidance so their about $1M EBITDA deficit but market will like it I think considering they seem to have good working capital and cash conversion controls. This -$1m can swing quite abit either way depending on revenue growth and gross margins. I think guidance is reasonable and will be hit as economic activity and normality is coming back to the US, but I still don't trust management. Happy to wait wait for more clarity so don't stress be patient. If your single go visit the strippers or get some hookers and have some fun. If your not single take it out on your missus if you know what I mean. She'll probably be thinking I wish he lost money more often. And not checking the share price does help with the stress levels!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.006(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $25.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.8¢ 6.9¢ $25.08K 356.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14940 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 79000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.