IXR 7.14% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

Call the company and ask the question. I also don't like to deal...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    Call the company and ask the question. I also don't like to deal in rumour so try to go to the source.

Failing that there's evidence via broker data that someone sold exclusively through argonaut (which is a brokerage) around 110M shares in august. IMO they also have 50M performance shares which were exercised and pushed into the sell queue. Check the recent 3A appendix.

Aside from that the market tends to follow the trend and likely some sellers jumping on the bandwagon.
    I'm just focused on the deliverables in Q4. I can't see it reasonable that the company is worth 24M for 51% ownership in the project with a SS which will indicate the fundamental economic advantages of the project.

The comparison to biolantanidos have been plentiful but are the best comparison we have. Went for 90M AUD (private takeovers never worth as much as listed takeovers). Meaning at direct comparison 51% ownership Makuutu should be worth 45M. which is almost double todays trading price. This does not consider that Makuutu will likely be 8 times as large and double the grade. higher grade would typically mean a higher revenue on product whilst resource tonnage would mean longer mine life which increases NPV. So Makuutu IMV should be worth more than biolanitanidos.

So aslong as i see value i'll buy, if the money flow disagree's then so be it. The different between closing a 150M position is you need a lot of time and volume to exit without cratering the price. IMV the price trending downwards is artificial and it's generally driven by the increases sell volume. I think we'll start to see the buyers step up as we approach november which is just 6 weeks away. We already saw today that some 30M shares we're soaked when being sold into the 9's suggesting that buyers will begin to step up at these levels. combine that with the major seller running out of ammo and a flood of interest towards the 6/7 key deliverables in Q4 and i think we're in a good run.

Lots of other rare earth's getting a run. IXR's turn soon. imo.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $57.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $104.0K 7.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 24034910 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 6641970 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 9502499
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.