IXR 0.00% 1.4¢ ionic rare earths limited

[ATTACH] Post #:45402783 is a very long explanation to how i...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    Rare Earth Comparison 3.jpg
    Post #:45402783 is a very long explanation to how i built the makuutu NPV costings prior to knowing payability and basket.

Companies are generally valued in terms of their risk in achieving their NPV. Hence why i think NPV by market cap is a good thumb suck for undervaluation.

In the very early stages of exploration you need to determine what the NPV might be, which is hard. We're getting some prelimianry data here to which i've computed the NPV for makuutu.
    Post #:45994356 is a comprehensive post with ebedded posts therein. also Post #:46302176. has the updated info.

Now the only projects which have a favourable NPV to market cap is IXR and PEK. Now the distinct different is the IRR. This is driven by the hard cap high opex and capex costs. To only other one i would personally target on the above chart is PEK. But capex is hard to get, regardless of how favourable the NPV. So low capex operations are generally massively de-risked. IMO IXR is a standout in terms of potential upside.
    *note npv is built on 5000tpa and i believe the SS may release its figures on something smaller and ramping to a higher rate.

Post #:46047146 this also discusses NPV in term of comparison to Biolantanidos.

Post #:44995362 Post #:46420445 comprenhesive lists of posts to concerned posters.

Post #:46708892 for some calc for the basket price

Post #:46466117 comprehensive post on project as whole.

I apologise in advance for being a little vacant as of late. I had some extremely good success on 2 of my other holdings. Can search my post history to work out which ones. Regardless after free-carrying i treated myself a touch with the profits to the tune of a C63 which has been the focus of my attention and enjoyment of late. Why does this tyre pumping relate to IXR? Well i haven't sold any shares here yet so read of that as will, but personally see very good potential here and my position size probably reflects that.

There was one nice little fresh snippet in the investor presentation which hasn;t been called at as is was before.

"Exploring analogous low CAPEX, low OPEX modular processing options enabling short construction lead time and ramp up to commercial production, and scalable modules to increase production capacity very quickly; "

Also, BFS to start in Q4. Basically confident to go straight from SS to BFS would mean the economics must be very decent indeed. Things will move extremely quickly in the next 3 months. Once that SS is out i expect the large 3rd parties to position quickly.

Post #:46182605 explains i believe we will have roughly 2M aud in cash in november after retention expeditures. This is roughly 5 quarters of cashburn at current cash burn rate which is 5 quarters. This also doesn't included recently which was around the 500k mark into the kitty or outstanding options to be exercised. Which is 400M odd at varying exercise prices, but nevertheless more cash to the kitty.

Long story short, easily funded through BFS more drilling and all of 2021, IMO.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 16/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $314.7K 22.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 238669 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 12247863 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 15302850
Last updated 14.16pm 30/04/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.