IXC 0.00% 7.0¢ invex therapeutics ltd

Yes, I agree. I've added to my holding today. I'm taking a long...

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Yes, I agree. I've added to my holding today. I'm taking a long term view (3 - 5 yrs) and was happy to significantly reduce my average buy price. There is of course still some execution risk with this stock with the regulatory issues but that is currently reflected in the price and in my view the worst case scenario - obviously assuming the P3 stage goes as expected - is they market Presendin into Europe first and the US subsequently.

I see this investment as a no-brainer even if you don't take a long term view. As others have said, there is plenty of SP appreciation ahead from where it is right now and I fully expect this to end up as a multi-bagger. Repurposing an existing known safe drug for a small but steadily growing market where there is no competition, with the high likelihood that it will also end up being used to treat other related conditions.

High quality people in the two key roles and with Jason's track record - and previous on the record comments - I expect them to be bought out once they have got the drug to market (or earlier). Astra Zeneca must be the favourites you would think but regardless of who ends up buying them I'm very confident that Alex is a safe pair of hands from the clinical perspective and Jason will negotiate a good deal for SH when the time comes.

As and when I have more available funds I will be buying more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.260M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $1.229K 17.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50457 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8695 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.