APE 0.29% $10.24 eagers automotive limited

Ann: Investor presentation, page-2

1. 10,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    Surprising that this issued today as the next meeting of note is on 4 December 2020.

Apart from the page 12 usage of 'driving significant organic unpaid reach', a statement that deserves its place in goobledegook used by Canberra or State Government Mandarins, this seems an excellent strategy.

APE reorienting towards property ownership means that in the present depressed virus-affected environment, APE may pick up some land holdings for reasonable prices.

The brand simplification is good, and overdue in a sector that apart from APE remains highly fragmented.

Interesting that the ratio of used cars (APE terms these 'pre-owned vehicles') sold to new cars sold has increased by about 50 per cent. .While I use public transport and see no danger at all in doing so, media publicity has led some Australians to instead buy a used car. An expensive and unnecessary strategy to my mind but it benefits APE.

'easyauto123' seems too long a name, but APE says except where sites have been closed due to the State Governments' reaction to the virus, sites are profitable, so that's another good thing.

APE is making a real effort to keep shareholders informed for which it deserves to be complimented. With its 100 year heritage, it's far from the popular image of a 'shonky car dealer'.

Last edited by Hopeful9: 17/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.24
Change
-0.030(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $2.643B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.25 $10.32 $10.21 $5.070M 494.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9014 $10.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.25 24087 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.