NXS 5.77% 24.5¢ next science limited

NXS is a victim of circumstance. The onset of COVID19 worldwide...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    NXS is a victim of circumstance. The onset of COVID19 worldwide last year and the continuing disruption to surgical procedures is the main reason management have not been able to execute their plans more comprehensively. I agree more needs to be done, but this is one stock with significant long term potential (IMHO), especially with the number of new COVID cases dropping everyday and more and more people being vaccinated every day. DYOR. I also believe that the relatively small size of NXS' last capital raising is a clear indication that management believes they are getting closer to the time when cash flows may start to make a more significant contribution towards funding the business. It may not be the first half of calendar 2021 but I speculate that this may happen in the second half of calendar 2021. IMHO DYOR NXS holders beware posters in the NXS forum, that do not hold the stock but take the time to bad mouth NXS and try to undermine the confidence of existing holders. Why would someone, who doesn't hold the stock, even bother to make a comment? What is their true underlying motivation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $30.25K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75861 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 43775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.