MKG 11.1% 1.0¢ mako gold limited

Great summary, thank you. One point: I think in order to earn...

1. 1,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Great summary, thank you. One point: I think in order to earn 75% interest in Napie, Mako needs to sole-fund and complete a DFS - see announcement 24 July 2019. Given that they are still pre-maiden resource estimate, IMO there will be a few years and a few dollars and cap raisings (and probably a PFS) between now and this 75% ownership. Not a criticism, just part of the natural life-cycle of a junior. My opinion only, but I'd think they would want to drill out at least 2-2.5 Moz resource before embarking on a DFS, in order to get a reasonable mineable ore reserve.

I'm holding because of great team, land holding in highly prospective geology and some juicy intercepts near surface already.
    I know some here have expressed their frustration at share price and rate of progress - I would say while drilling is great, you cannot randomly drill out hundreds of square kilometres even in highly prospective ground. Taking time to analyse the results so far and getting a better understanding of the geology and mineralisation gives you a much better chance of success. A junior can run low on money awfully quickly, and having to raise capital on the back of drilling a campaign of dusters wouldn't do the share price much good either. As far as the share price goes, I have a track record of having absolutely no idea where things are heading, so you're better off not listening to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.007K 100.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 749374 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1903000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.