BP8 0.00% 0.3¢ bph global ltd

bunch of dumb shits all round, who has advised them on this...

1. 26,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    bunch of dumb shits all round, who has advised them on this raise and loose hands with their allotment of shares, to make a quick buck here it seems

do recall watching a cannabis doco a few years back which Philip featured on re SCU for a couple of minutes and him saying he wasn't in the industry for a quick buck - well mate, your sophisticated holders seem to be.

rather than telegraph the placement a month in advance to the market, they should have lined it up with an acquistion, commercial deal annc etc... and then we would be trading closer to 5c, than 1.9c.

same thing happened with CPH when I was holding, it was trading at 3c forever, very frustrating !! and with Everblue always being given cheap discounted shares and all the holders were always up in arms about it and rightly so. then we saw the recent sp explosion to 48c and the rest is history. hoping for something similar with SCU. must hand it to CPH, at least they are regular with their news flow and updates unlike SCU - check it for yourself on your announcement trading platforms, CPH are very regular with updates.

this is why and has been recommended to me by my broker, that SCU should be having a quarterly shareholder/market webinar preso, Q&A, etc...

saying all that, I will happily buy at these levels, with the Qrtly due out shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.189M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 29072499 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 757580 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.