OVT 6.25% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

This is a very helpful and clear timeline, but I can't find a...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    This is a very helpful and clear timeline, but I can't find a map of the proposed territories.
    (Although the second footnote is a reference to the 2nd and 3 territories, it omits any specific mention of the areas involved).

Has anybody seen a list / map with a breakdown of the regions/countries/states involved for each territory 1, 2 and 3 please?

Otherwise the conservative nature of this presentation is a breath of fresh air.

For example, on Page 11: they've not only used independent statistics to base their projected growth chart, they've also rounded down with a generous safety margin.

ie Growth from 260mil to 360mil in 4 years = 138% growth, approx.

So if the same growth continues, we'd expect another 138% over the next 4 years (=138% growth onto 360mill) = 496mill...
    Although, it's far more likely to be exponential growth, which makes this quite conservative, I think.

And 4 years is only 2023...

Yet their conservative pictogram represents a very rough anticipation of "only" 420mill in FIVE (5) years.

I know that's all grossly oversimplified, (as pictorgrams always need to be), but with so much up and down ramping going on, isn't it a pleasant relief to see a projection that isn't just on the safe side... it's on the safe-safe and so obviously conservative side?

DYOR & GLTAH
    biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.4¢ $252.5K 16.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2187714 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 433613 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.