EWC 11.1% 0.8¢ energy world corporation ltd

With the entitlement closing tomorrow it will be interesting to...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    With the entitlement closing tomorrow it will be interesting to if smaller investors have taken up the issue. Back in 2008 the EWC price was $1.30 based on the "dream" of their Asian projects.However , with delay after delay and so many promises broken EWC became one of the most unloved shares on the ASX which saw the price driven down to 5 cents. If these projects come on line in the next 18/24 months as has been suggested by the company the current s/p of 8 cents will be way out of line. The IEA has stated that demand for LNG in Asia will double by 2040. It seems to me that EWC has the right product, in the right place at the right time.Moreover, unlike WPO,STO ect they will not have shipping costs to get their product into Asia. There should be positive announcements from the company over the next 12 months, the first could be concerning their Australian gas production and progress on the Indonesian LNG project. At some point the market might have to start thinking it is actually going to happen after all these years. Taking all his into consideration I took up 100% of my entitlement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $24.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $6.105K 759.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 899991 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 111222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.