RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: INVESTOR PRESENTATION, page-8

1. 13,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2318
    There has to be a CR at some stage - and sooner than later. MXC is a bit cash strapped at the moment.

If they intend to use the Malta facility then they will need funds to ramp up production - and then hope they can flog off what they produce.

With the POMs clearly interested in MXC then they may as well strike while the iron is hot - in a few months time, that opportunity may not be there. They can't survive making a $4 -5mil loss every year. They need to expand sales significantly.

Getting some cash now - and they should aim for $10mil - and then a consolidation in 6 months time would be a prudent strategy - to be honest, they don't really have an alternative one available to them. They can't borrow any more - no one will give them funds.

The last time around, they had to rely on "death spiral financing" to get any funds - they sold their soul even though they probably had a shortfall in that area.

One way or the other, the next 12 months will be a tumultuous time for MXC. Maybe they are considering putting MXC on the open market in that time. I certainly have my doubts they will be around a year from now as an independent entity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $290 1.008K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1456 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.