CL8 8.33% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-2

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Concerning but not unexpected how little interest there is here. $3.2m plus is a lot to raise and to get another 1.7 over the current commitments of $1.5m is huge and so far we have not seen a solid proposal for investment or further investment.

As I said before if we don't reach the minimum subscription the prospectus says it can be held for up to 3-4 months before they either raise the funds or it is cancelled and a new prospectus launched. I don't want my money tied up without any access through share sales or it being returned.

The further issue is that we don't know how many cars we may get access to, if it's only 50-100 then it's not enough to turn a profit and we are only adding $45-$90k a quarter based on average subscription revenue of $300 a month. That won't impress the market and will lead to further raisings in the next 12 months.

I would assume if there was anything in the chamber to fire it would have been done so by now as Money needs to be in by Friday 5pm so we have three days really.

150 electric cars for turners is great news but no one knows what turners adds in revenue but probably not much.

I didn't sell my rights as I was waiting to see what lures will be thrown out to get us in but we haven't seen anything and I probably should have just sold them and made a quick grand to offset the woeful loss I'm sitting on , eye roll emoji.

Best of luck and hope Chris has something up his sleeve to save this stricken vessel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $0 11

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8837 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 101771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.