IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Gday stip.In reference to this:Leslie Chong 11:29 AM Either a...

1. 2,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    Gday stip.

In reference to this:

Leslie Chong 11:29 AM Either a partnership or pharma licensing our products. It will be whatever would be the best for our shareholders and our products.

My belief is that this is how it will play out over the next couple years, but ultimately it will be a T/O.

Feels like it will be a graudual spare price evolution upwards, as products meet phase I,2, and 3 trials and FDA approval.
    Somewhere from phase 2 onwards, partnerships and licence deals will be announced.

And although there will be pockets of time where the price is attempted to be manipulated for a retrace.
    So bigger whales can scoop up more from shaky retail hands.

It will eventually, kind of like now, rally forward again.

WIthout any experience, but just using logic.

This will continue until such time there is enough clinical and commercial evidence for Moby Dick to say.

Thankyou,I'll take it from here.

And thats when all long term holders will not only get the ongoing fruits hanging on many branches.

It will then get an almighty cherry that ends in a take over with a larger share price.

Which by then, allow investors to have both financial freedom, and the ability to improve the financial security of family
    and friends.

Now of course this is all contingent on these milestones being achieved.
    But from I can see, there is no other stock that has this potential of risk/reward anywhere on the ASX.

It's financially right to invest.Its morally right to invest.
    It's rationally right to invest.

Invest.
    Last edited by jip123: 12/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.