CVV 0.00% 15.5¢ caravel minerals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-2

1. 3,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8441
    A good summary with little, if anything, new to those who follow CVV closely.

I had intended to go to today's meeting but got my date's mixed up...again! Only realised that as I was typing this which answered my minor question of 'why put out this presentation?' For the meeting probably.

=======

There is a major movement in the carbon neutral space that is making itself visible in many aspects of the commodity space. What it means for individual companies like CVV remains to be seen.

The headline articles in Canada's The Northern Miner give a snapshot of some of the activity with some warning hints.

• A headline item "Risk is a moving target" Highlights current unrest in politics in South America, mentions ISIS in Africa - Change is inevitable and has to be dealt with as best as possible. Can be good or bad or neutral.
    • "Tech could unlock millions of tonnes of Cu from tailings" - BHP invests in possible disruptive tech.... What does this mean for perceived supply shortfalls? Is it a possible tech process for CVV low grade?
    • Supply side 1: "Teck on track to double output by 2023" Teck's Quebrada Blanca could become #2 mine in Chile by output.
    • Supply side 2: "Copper Mountain Mining on runway to triple 2020 output" Perhaps a promotional article that needs to be checked well beyond the headline. The main significance for CVV is this is an example of a low grade operation that has been successful over the last 10 years or so and holds 43-101 proven and probable reserves of 403Mt @ 0.24% Cu and 0.11 g/t Au. The efficiency of trolley assist was mentioned at the last CVV meeting. https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3269/3269976-385847f69d9b8c933a0b40a76e50246f.jpg
    • Other articles - Citic buys Cu from Ivanhoe/Zijin's K-K; $41T investors urge G& to end support for coal, etc..

This is just a mini snapshot of what has become a red hot sector which does look like it has legs, but "risk is a moving target" so buy, or don't buy, your ticket and enjoy the ride, whichever way it goes, if you hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $25.79K 166.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 235780 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.