GWR 0.00% 7.7¢ gwr group limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-13

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    I dont see the reason why the company would bring this out into the public eye if there was nothing substantial going on and as you say, you can take geraldton out of the equation if they wanted to do even half that 7 mtpa.

No one was expecting it or waiting for an announcement regarding infrastructure in order to increase production capacity. Not since haulage has been sorted and is headed north of 4000mtpd.

So for all this talk that Esperance is off the table, if thats true, I dont see why they would even bother bringing this up. Makes no sense. Unless things have indeed changed.

Also consider that FEL will be trucking their IO, the same if not further than GWR. Im sure they would pay a nice fee per tonne to use any said infrastructure to bring costs down. They dont have the resource size to go spending money on infrastructure themselves but if there was a solution for Wiluna as a whole Im sure this could lead to unlocking a few of the additional deposits.

Going to be interesting to see how this all plays out. I stand by my call that July is going to be a good month for GWR! July 31st SP will either start with a 4 or a 5, not a 3!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 278275 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 276612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.