GWR 0.00% 7.7¢ gwr group limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-21

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2256
    Wow... what a difference as a month has made. As bull has mentioned the daily technicals are looking really good. The key indicators turned positive in early June and while the SP dipped below the 200 day MA (green line), shown by the orange circle, it managed to pull itself above quite quickly. With the 20 day MA (blue line) crossing back over the 50 (red line), as of today, all the moving averages are exactly where we want them to be. We also now have a solid breakout to the upside of the descending triangle which is a great outcome as there is normally a higher probability of a break to the downside. Perhaps the technicals are telling a story that things were a little touch and go for a while there, but now they are well and truly sorted. There is resistance to break through at the 34-35c level but with the lead up to the quarterly I'm hoping we can break through this with relative ease.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3320/3320249-2dde3c65fac605d2392dd72591200794.jpg

The weekly technicals have also turned positive now with the MACD just about to generate a buy signal (it's one of the last indicators to turn). The chart below is a weekly Heikin Ashi which is a style of candle that provides a much clearer view of trend changes (less noise compared to standard candles). Here you can see that we have broken out of the symmetrical triangle - ready for the next move up.

Note: The symmetrical triangle is also visible on the daily chart if you zoom out further than I did in the chart above. It's just a bit more obvious on the weekly, particularly in Heikin Ashi.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3320/3320302-f6edd48ab2ddb4ef44446d8fbc1eb035.jpg

I'm now really looking forward to the price action over the next few weeks and months.

ALL IMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 278275 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 276612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.