EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Exactly scottm. It is not a question of if SEI will become a...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Exactly scottm. It is not a question of if SEI will become a world-class tungsten producer, but when.

For those buying shares at the current (extremely low) price, I think you have struck gold (sorry plext). Having paid (over many years) a sp range of $0.009 - $0.105, I have seen what sp value the market has placed given the production status (or lack of) of the Company at a given moment.

It is quite frustrating to see the sp continue to idle around 2.5 - 3.0c with the knowledge of the progress that is being made (BFS, ongoing production, quarry, exploration etc), the recent announcements from Management, the reality that SEI is the only tungsten mine in production in Australia (and likely to be so for quite a while yet) and its potential to value-add (eg: refining hub, bricks/blocks for the building industry from part of the waste).

I will continue to hold as the future of this Company (imho) has never looked better. Watching large blocks of shares continually being offered for sale reminds me that the seller can only do so once. The opportunity that provides potential buyers confident of SEI's future is immense. I certainly regret not buying loads more shares when they were around a cent, but there was little confidence in the Company's future plans at the time (buying on "faith"?) -it is a vastly different situation today. I would suggest that there are few mines in Australia that could match Mt.Carbine for an investment return once the finance package is finalised -the value, of course, is to get in beforehand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.