EQR 4.35% 4.4¢ eq resources limited

Not sure how we find that out. I would have thought that current...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Not sure how we find that out. I would have thought that current Tungsten production relates to the bulk sampling and processing of the stockpile/tailings which is under the JV with Cronimet. Can anyone shed some light on how that flows through EQR accounts? I am not even sure there is a requirement to report it in any great detail (it relates to the JV)

Surely there will be some revenue bought to account at some point. Keeping in mind that the revenues and costs for the JV are shared equally. That said, from memory, Cronimet come to the table with a bunch of cash which was, in part, a prepayment under the offtake agreement. When that is recognised and when it flows to EQR is above my accounting pay grade. (Sei used it to buy the quarry and mining tenements)

Either way, the end game is still what's in the ground. The size and value of the resource in the ground (and above it) seems to be improving as we go along, Tungsten price is up, recovery rates are proving to be higher (than under previous NPV, thanks to better tech), the grade is better? and it sounds like the resource in the ground is larger than previously thought.

I would love the SP to show the true value by now too. But its all looking good at the moment IMHO. Seem to have the right management in place, the processing side is being tested and having bugs ironed out #gainingvaluabletungstenproductionexperience&IPrelevanttothisdeposit, tungsten price increasing, feasibility (s) due soon, appears to be some interest from debt providers (and there's real data to show them not best guess)

Definitely light at the end of the tunnel for long term holders and the opportunity is becoming more immediate for those sitting on the sidelines.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.