PTL 5.41% 17.5¢ prestal holdings limited

Ann: Investor presentation, page-27

1. 10,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    I agree that 'hampers' are largely seen as a gift of chocolates/snacks/flowers, whether from corporates (70 per cent of HwB's sales as edshann opined) but PTL can use the ecommerce skills of the HwB team to somehow garner new sales with cleaning products.

If it isn't successful with hampers of cleaning products, not much is lost apart from development costs and some unsold inventoiry, as PTL will still have its relatively low margin sales to WOW, MTS' IGAs, COL, TRS and WES' Bunnings plus the new HwB main business. However having to writeoff such costs wouldn't be ideal.

It's also possible that new lines like Bondi Soap will be a flop, but margins must be fairly high with luxury products like that. No doubt PTL has female "influencers" working on gaining recognition for those luxury packs available on the eponymous website.

There's no way to swap email addresses without disclosing them publicly on this site. I may contact 'HC' and ask whether it can include a way for individuals to message each other, and 'block' if spam becomes a problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $29.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $25.70K 145.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 173911 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 243181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.