GML 8.00% 2.3¢ gateway mining limited

Excellent presentation from Mark and I got the following...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Excellent presentation from Mark and I got the following takeaways:-

1. With nearly 4m cash in the bank I think the next CR will be post the resource updates due mid to late Q4. Fingers crossed that retail get to participate.

2. With a very supportive Top 20 SH base holding 40% raising extra capital with such highly prospective untested tenements should not be an issue.

3. His focus on Kashmir post the very exciting HRN drilling results indicates they see that area delivering in spades.

4. Monarch has come out of the blue as an extremely long strike prospect that could be company making on its own.

5. The entire Eastern edge of the Montague granodiorite dome is untested which reminds me of Peter Langworthy's belief that this dome is highly analogous to the Red5 discovery at KoTH which has delivered 5m AU Oz's and currently valued at 500m.

6. He virtually told us that they will be increasing the resource as fast as possible incrementally until they engage in some sort of corporate merger or takeover activity given their own ambitions and those of some larger key players in the region. Clearly there is an underlying strategy in place with these regional players and GML just has to deliver the resources they require before things hear up.

Finally after a quiet period and disappointing SP performance it was great to hear the excitement and enthusiasm in Marks voice about the positive future ahead for GML. As it's not guaranteed retail will get to participate in the next CR I'm taking an each way bet and topping up now given the pullback in SP is mostly in anticipation of the CR.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.096M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $700 30.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105323 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 178329 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.