SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-127

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    It was an interesting webinar yesterday!

l scrolled through the comments (post webinar) to see if anybody picked on something that I thought was pretty evident but couldn't find anything on that. So i thought i might as well share my two cents;

After listening to the GOAT yesterday, i think it is quite plausible that we might be heading into another capital raise in couple of months time.

The way things are moving, there could be an announcement for small debt warehouse of say 100 to 150mn which we might setup using existing cash, however, the sort of scale Adrian is talking about, that won't be enough and in order to setup a 'red debt of sea' we will need more capital; and hence I feel that the announcement about establishment of a massive debt warehouse (may be with multiple providers) will come with an announcement of another CR.

Not all CR are bad so i still feel that even after dilution effect it will be good for company's growth and prove to be a massive impetus for sp increase.

I just hope there is enough juice in the announcents prior to that, which takes us to atleast 15c before we do another raise as any raise under 10c would be very harsh for shareholders specially with 3.3b SOI already.

GLTA!
    Last edited by Mujtabazafar: 02/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3575000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1747057 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.