SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-141

1. 5,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    There are many ASX listed fintechs in the consumer space that have debt warehouses. Wizr, MoneyMe, Plenti.

As a general observation to the conversation here, people need to temper their expectations for the share price. Businesses take time to grow and nothing is going to happen overnight. This business is going to grow fast and when the market realises that it should rerate the share price but we are one or two quarters away from that sort of re-rating news to hit the market IMHO.

I also would not be surprised if we do some sort of capital raising around setting up a debt warehouse down the track. As I have suggested in a previous post, B2B payments is not only ripe for digitisation, it is contestable. There are going to be many players entering the market with differentiated offerings around different industry verticals. CRO needs to move fast in this land grab and if growth means a bit more shareholder dilution, I think the company has to go for growth because we don't have time to lose in reaching threshold penetration into our targeted industry verticals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.428K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7142412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4021727 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.