SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-160

1. 1,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    I've had a very quick look at WZR and think there are as many differences as similarities to be honest. I must say it's challenging to compare CRO with any company and to do so without "rose coloured glasses".

I do like the look of WSR however think I would be a little to late to the party at this stage.

Significantly I see typical similarities with onboarding of staff and the associated costs before returns etc. I see funding issues as well as similarities.

The differences I assume are in size of loans, targeting nodes and the infectious style of business to business market growth. WSR SOI is also around 1.3B however I don't see this as a huge factor.

Cashflow positive predictions are also significant with CRO asserting they are on the verge of cashflow positive in June this year compared to WSR looking at 2022 - 2023.

My view, again after a very quick look, is CRO will have significantly larger revenue potential due to loan size and exponential growth due to the targeting of nodes approach to marketing.

I'm even more convinced CRO SP will rise quickly having done this exercise.

This is in no way financial advice and I encourage all to do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.428K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7142412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4021727 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.