ECS 0.00% 1.6¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-2

1. 7,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2704
    Nice quick read, nothing long term holders are not aware of, but good to see updated photos of both faciltities used in this presentation , nice shot or Murray Meds operations with the protected areas for medicinal cannabis crops.

ECSMurraysites.jpg

Murray Meds site looking far more advanced than Tasmania.

Still no look inside the facility or mention of extraction machine , this is going to significantly help the business with reducing costs and offering more products,  CBD products huge overseas, not sure why we are not told a thing about the current state of the extraction machine .

I liked these quotes:

"Order book for dried flower exceeding current capacity"

"Projecting >4T harvest FY 2022 (over next 10 months)"

"Sept – Dec 2021 ▪ Large annuity contracts converted ▪ Commissioning 6 new protected cropping enclosures ▪ Maiden Tasmanian planting"

Need the rest of the market to see this presentation not just long term holders, the 210k thats used on marketing should spend a few thousand on getting this out to a few brokers, appear on a few investment channels presenting it, some channels like next investors on board would do the share price wonders. I hope this presentation is not being given now to raise more cash :S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $5.601K 358.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3815718 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 243992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.