AMA 0.00% 6.0¢ ama group limited

There was approximately 26% Iag work going through AMA there's...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    There was approximately 26% Iag work going through AMA there's many jobs that go through that would fit into a rapid repair workshops scope in regards to repair size, the bulk of AMA's work is from Suncorp the relationship is in no doubt,Suncorp could have alot of pull in demanding special treatment for the trade of with massive volume provided thats business and what all companies do.
    I can't pin point it but tend to believe a site is opening very soon everyones talking about it, I believe in a way as much work as AMA lose they could gain through some destruction of the industry but not enough to make a dividend likely , we will see soon.
    The SP in my books isn't worth anything except for trading as a punt,they have merely transfered debt to con notes and paid banking investors out,there will likely be a raise no later than April, I can see in a worse case scenario of the company being broken up but not completely going away, its a very low margin business but there will always be someone who thinks they can run it better than the last guy what is it now 4 CEO's ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.