DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

You need to remember that there is no guarantee the $86 million...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    You need to remember that there is no guarantee the $86 million will be banked in ONE financial year. These could be contracts that are over multi-year periods and they're talking the total project value. Also no guarantee it will be executed this year or next.

The Middle East Deal (can we begin calling it the MED?) was mooted several years ago and even if it executed tomorrow, if you averaged out its revenue per year of engagement - it might not seem as impressive (especially if the payment comes through in dribs and drabs or in the delayed way the last ME payment came through). Remember every year that goes by we have revenue burn paying salaries, bonuses, and then there's dilution and the like to consider. I just wouldn't think of it as an $86mil in one year revenue sugar hit just yet.

Still keen to see it get done, but would have liked to see ZEPOs and incentives around it getting done or at least based on sustained share price, all boats should rise if the tide really is rising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.