ID8 11.1% 1.0¢ identitii limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-45

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    @fattchoi@RitzyBusiness good to see both of you here from the other stock that we have in common over at I_U. Always enjoy reading your posts and some of the other substantive posters over at the other forum. Followed a recommendation from @fewpennies over, and while I like what I've been able to read over in this forum so far on ID8, I'm finding it hard to get a really good in-depth grasp on what they actually do, and who are their competitors, and what is their edge when compared to competitors. If there are posters out there who can give a good summary of this, or post links or media/investor presos that would be really helpful (I did read through their recent investor presentation). Would be really interested to hear your thoughts on this stock.

I dipped my toes in a few weeks ago based on some initial research and really on their overlay program, but have seen the share price retrace a fair bit. @fattchoi in response, I've taken up the share offer and applied for extra to average down, but I have a feeling there won't be any or much shares that are not taken up, judging by the SP action in this last two weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $780 78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 172858 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1092086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.