AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

‘We don’t have funding yet and have failed to find it based on...

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 924
    ‘We don’t have funding yet and have failed to find it based on the numbers we have… even though we all say the offtake would do it so no need to do anything but keep paying the Board- we have millions for that- to secure funding even though imported ore that lands in the local ports undercuts us and has done for three decades now’.

Did I wander in to the comedy thread?

What harm could it do to improve the numbers, if the ‘targets’ have any chance of doing that? None.
    So best to do it.
    What harm could it do if those targets proved to be worse than the established 0.58% nickel the BFS is based on?
    I think we have the answer as to why no more drilling.

Small deposit.
    0.58%
    What I’d call bad management.
    $0 from the newest ‘committed partner’ who could fund the whole thing without batting an eyelid… if they saw real value in doing so.
    Carbon neutral… but no talk of on site power generation and so will rely on? Coal fired power or need to set up a costly solar etc array so as to have a shot at the ESG crowd. Check your own ann. ‘Grid power’.
    On site neutraliser to reduce costs? No.
    Dual train processor for flexibility/surety of output? No, too small a deposit to even consider that.

If AUZ gets funded it will be a good sign because there are projects out there that have higher grades and a yes to the things Sconi has a no to. I wish I didn’t see so many reasons it would happen this decade but oh well. Such is life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $965 123.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 22282501 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 985192 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.