MNB 2.04% 5.0¢ minbos resources limited

Looks like it was sell the rumour, buy the fact in the US with...

1. 13,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3953
    Looks like it was sell the rumour, buy the fact in the US with The Fed finally making the decision regarding more rapid tapering and three interest rate hikes next year. The market seems to have already priced that in with a big rally in US stocks overnight. The broader S&P500 is again back up near record highs after that news. That seems a positive for markets near term.
    MNB is trading near recent lows after its cr. The general consensus is that some sophs that took part will sell for a quick profit. I have little doubt that at least a few will. I wonder if more of the selling post TH has been retail selling hoping to buy back in cheaper later? If there isn't much follow through selling, some of those retail traders might be caught short and want to jump back in as this begins to rise. All speculation of course. The big question for the next couple of days and then the next couple of weeks will be - is there going to be more short term traders wanting out or more buyers wanting in at these bargain prices? We will only know that after the fact.
    Either way, if US markets maintain their strength, MNB will have a lot of catching up to do when investors give up waiting and want to buy ahead of the DFS release. I'm focusing on the big picture and the big picture is for a big year for MNB.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3899/3899027-eb7c2a1b0aacdfffbf8fa10ef84fb608.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $43.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 4.9¢ $25.88K 522.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 166380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.