PLG 0.00% 2.3¢ pearl gull iron limited

Here is a summary of the register status of late May. When the...

1. 7,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    Here is a summary of the register status of late May. When the stock floated last year, there were 100m SOI of which 45mil were escrowed for 2 years (all of Cockatoo Iron and those of the directors). That leaves 55m tradeable. Of those 55mil i have done a comparison of the orginal Top 20 to the one I have from late may, and of those entities that did not sell or have topped up (and therefore likely they have not sold) and that accounts for another 6mil. So probably down to around 50mil shares being traded and we have down 25m in the last 2 days.

How the infrastructure will be funded is a separate issue. Many are assuming it will be done via CR and therefore that may explain the pump. Possible a partner may want to come in and fund the port in return for some of the ore.... best part of that would be stock going to a partner that would be unlikely to sell.

Anyway lets see what the reports say on the capex requirements. But i seriously hope people do not think it will take years to get the stuff out of teh ground....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.704M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 220296 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 340385 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.