APX 4.82% 79.0¢ appen limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-180

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I have no time for the kind of extensive response required for your Dutton anglo Saxon empire world view . He has the level of complex nuanced intellectualism of a field rat as does Morrison.
    This whole idea of saints and sinners belies the reality of geopolitics.

I remember my country before it moved to a rabid, simplistic, redneck, hard right position by the Murdoch press. When we had progressive conservative leaders. When the Australian newspaper was a centrist publication And we were led into a new century by great reformists like the brilliant Keating and Hawke days

So feel free to believe in what u want but dividing the world for empire games is primitive and pushes countries into a corner making soft diplomacy useless. Eventually they react Right now democracy itself in the west is in crisis with the US in the lead. Do not get me started on human rights abuses in the US or Australia let alone the shockingly totally ignored human rights records and authoritarianism of many of our allies.

Not interested in continuing this childish discourse with u. However some things need to be said

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $176.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 87.5¢ 76.5¢ $15.90M 19.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110251 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.