PTX 2.56% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-16

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    @DerrickJ highlighted the PTX-200 readout, not the PTX-100.

So yeah, according to the presentation the PTX-200 readout is due Q2 this year or before end of June.

What are your thoughts on the 'Merchant Funds' article? When they say they are taking a stake it means a stake, if my research tells me anything we can expect big news and possibly imminently if they are already flagging they are bullish on PTX and have a position.

"In the portfolio this month we built positions in the following companies Polynovo Limited (PNV), Prescient Therapeutics Limited (PTX), Dimerix Limited (DXB), Intelicare Holdings Limited (ICR) and most recently, Arovella Therapeutics Limited (ALA). We have taken a specific focus to cell therapy companies of late – ALA & PTX which we believe to be the future of many treatments including cancer and autoimmune disorders."

I think there is something brewing here between PTX and Merchant personally...Have they bought on market? Or is a placement announcement dropping shortly? Volume has been low for a long time so my money is on a placement.

Loot at DXB announcement 16/08/2021...They raised $20m to fund phase 3 trails and who kicked in the lion share? Non other than 'Merchant Funds'.

"Placement cornerstoned by biotech Investment Manager, Merchant Funds Management and major shareholder Mr Peter Meurs for a total of $9.5m."

Look at ICR...On 23/12/21 Merchant Fund became 'Substantial shareholders' with 8.79% of the company.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 01/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $18.21K 455.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95694 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 622328 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.