ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3414
    Another two patient deaths in a CarT trial treating solid tumors has been reported. Whilst reading about patents dying is not nice news and not great news for first-gen CarT, it is (I believe) potentially good news for OmniCAR. This is the article about the incident....

https://endpts.com/in-latest-setback-for-solid-tumor-car-t-celyad-pauses-trial-following-two-patient-deaths/

I'm no expert and naturally susceptible to confirmation bias as a PTX investor, but I think this bolsters the merits of OmniCAR in its potential to treat solid tumors using CarT therapy. The following helps delineate the issue with treating solid tumors with CarT therapy (as good as it is) and why i think it augers well for us:-
    Why does car T not work on solid tumors?
    CAR-T cells may be less effective against solid tumorsbecause they have to migrate into tumors and then survive long enough to kill all of the tumor cells. The cells and molecules surrounding tumors are often immunosuppressive, activating an immune checkpoint that causes the CAR-T cells to lose their activity.20 Mar 2021

Last edited by Shellbell: 01/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $37.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $9.836K 218.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 291891 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 59540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.