3DA 12.2% 32.5¢ amaero international ltd

Connected with Stuart, he further elucidated/expanded based on...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Connected with Stuart, he further elucidated/expanded based on the investo
    -- (IF happens) The deal could be Frontdoor list, backdoor/SPAC, PIPE, strategic investment or a combination of these. It will be in USA.
    -- (IF happens) there will be a liquidity event for all shareholder as no one would be forced to roll over to US shares.
    -- He's fully booked with zoom calls or pseudo-roadshows (if you like) in next these few weeks and it's well received and acccepted.
    -- (IF happens) the valuation of the company will be significantly higher. In the investo he mumbled about 'i believe the valuation will be higher than you ever seen.' I won't hold this agasint him cuz right now any reasonable man would assume the same.

Fundamentals are sound as ever (admittedly i have doubts before) with four key projects alive and well.
    Middle East up from $108m to $138m and Spinner tool has a $415m global potential. Both are mentioned in slides.

Assuming Amaero list now with its current status instead of 2 years ago, it would be trading many times over current SP. By the same token i think it would be highly sought-after in US market. So well-done Stuart, hopefully he could retain a seat in the future regardless of which deal landed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.045(12.2%)
Mkt cap ! $176.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 31.0¢ $484.9K 1.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 1285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.