SFX 1.67% 30.5¢ sheffield resources limited

Make sure your shares are in your superfund!!Seeing as we're all...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Make sure your shares are in your superfund!!

Seeing as we're all getting excited I thought I'd post something just for @2ic

But before that, let me say that the funding milestone truly is what's most important at this point. Any extrapolations of share price based on project economics require the project to go ahead and that requires funding.

It was my view that based on the timelines in the half yearly that the NAIF Board were set to vote on the SFX funding around the beginning of March NAIF Board meeting. I still think that could have happened. It could have been approved by the Board in early March and now sits with the Minister for the final sign-off (SFX not announcing as it's not actually approved until the minister signs off on it). If that's the case we could get an announcement any day (hopefully we get that before the election is called and don't have to wait until May/June to find out).

Anyway, my main point is that between years 5 and 10, Thunderbird's EBITDA is forecast to be $1,954,000,000.

50% of that goes to SFX and given that debt will be largely (if not fully) paid off, that equates to the potential of receiving a 30c fully franked dividend each year for years 5 - 10, and then don't forget the remaining $5.5bil of EBITDA to come over the following 26 years.

Make sure your shares are in your Superfunds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.