WKT 2.17% 11.3¢ walkabout resources ltd

Is there some patented tech that un-grind and re-combine small...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Is there some patented tech that un-grind and re-combine small flake into jumbo like Voltron? I hope it's not public info this time around!

For a start, most of the other graphite hopefuls will have to re-do their feasibility study, irrespective if their previous studies are 6 years old to begin with, to optmise their mining operations and processing to retain flake. Assuming they have the type of deposit to begin with which they probably don't. So you are saying they will be mining tonnes of low grade material, discard 80% of it for they are worthless, feed into a smallish plant to try produce a couple bags of large flake graphite that they couldn't optimise in the good old days of high graphite prices?

Now given it takes these companies many years to get to their current stage, and another couple years to re-do their strategy, it's not going to impact WKT, which will be mining this year, any time soon.

Or perhaps, like in some la-la land, where some 'approval' is like a magic button that will automatically make a plant sprung up the ground. Because, the ONLY hurdle apparently is The Approval, that's delaying things, not the lack of activities.

Somehow I think your mob will do what you are good at, that is to PIVOT again. Whatever flavour of the month it will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $75.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 11.0¢ $18.91K 171.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 786066 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 113493 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.