WKT 4.76% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Great session with Andrew and Mike this week. I'm not even going...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Great session with Andrew and Mike this week. I'm not even going to bother divulge on the finer points of discussion (nothing market sensitive of course), just details. Details of which we only get to to discuss because the company has done the work and is still working on the current phase of a green field project. Will just say it takes foresight, in-country knowledge and established relationships over years with the local communities and authorities to materalise. These activities take time and cannot be achieved via ASX announcements proclaimed by any other company using vague words like 'advancing' or 'shortly'. Here's a company that has a clear idea of what it sets out to achieve in the short/medium term and have a good plan in place to achieve those objectives. The more the troll's blabber on about irrelevant or simply misguided points about mining, test work, graphite market and expectations from institutions, the more telling it is that they have NO IDEA whatsoever. Not industry players and just random holders that got sucked in and now desperately clinging on.
    Last edited by potchip: 01/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $101.2K 932.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 727851 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 104865 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.