WKT 8.33% 13.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-734

1. 15,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6679
    Hi Sirrobbo,

You continue to say I am wrong with my assessments of WKT, let review this post.

"I believe there is plenty of good news due very shortly which will help the share price north, bank draw down to cement WKT is fully funded, offtake announcements and Scotland news. Not to mention the Lindi plant is about 3 months off commissioning."

WKT is fully funded -
    This was a completely wrong assessment of WKT, they were never fully funded due to the company having conditions precedent to address before funding was available. What you should have stated, WKT is conditionally fully funded.

offtake announcements -
    The offtakes WKT had been trying to secure for the past 3 years failed to materialise, WKT ended up with one offtake, which is a supply and marketing agreement with Wogen, who is not an end user. As part of this agreement, WKT is paying a significant fee along with their transportation costs, which will significantly lower the company's revenues.

Scotland news -
    this turned out to be a complete waste of shareholders funds, costing ~$1.3mil to discover 2m of mineralisation over 4%, What happened to the high grade of up to 74% lead and the up to 31% lead?

Not to mention the Lindi plant is about 3 months off commissioning.
    You couldn't have cocked this one up more if you tried, Commissioning is nearly 9-12 months away if the company secures its funds to finished the Lindi Jumbo Graphite mine, Is there any reason why you haven't apologised to your fellow holders for this misleading statement or admitted to the non-holders you got this wrong when we were all telling you commissioning wouldn't occur.

Maybe you should have stated, WKT would be suspended from the ASX in 3 months' time due to running out of funds and occurring debts of over $17mil. which is all due to the company failing to secure funding due to the conditions precedent. The good news is, that you can buy as many shares as you want in the "Priced to Sell" capital raising which is offering investors a ~50% discount from the last traded price and nearly doubling the number of shares on issue, Have you worked out how much damage this does to your fantasy 75c share price you claimed when WKT was fully funded?

@Wilma85 apologies, I didn't know you were a shareholder in the other company, I might need to stalk your posting history more like @Rossi70 has been,
    Hopefully Rossi finds a better investment and takes on some of your great company research and share trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $87.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $6.727K 53.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 164656 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 214226 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 57118
Last updated 14.12pm 10/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.