IMA 1.33% 7.4¢ image resources nl

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-2

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Did they just put out plans to 2050?
    Seems to be to address LOM concerns, which funnily enough after the acquisitions I don't think is a question for anyone, it's part of the reason for the re rate, well done to management again. To see this go into the 40c range we need two things (thats assuming zircon doesnt keep ratcheting up which it has been):
    1. Proof that moving from one deposit to another can be accomplished smoothly. So that catalyst won't happen until atlas is profitable.
    2. Some sort of clarification from management on what is happening with MZ. This could see an immediate, rerate. If management could let us know what's the earliest they can challenge again? When can we vote that other director out? If they do go down the same path again can we proactively get the firb involved? Are there plans to bring on a strategic investor with a blocking stake via a private placent?
    I really like this company and it will continue going gangbusters as long as management are allowed to continue doing what they have been without international interference. Already looking forward to the contract pricing in the next quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $83.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.4¢ $14.80K 197.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10603 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 38535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.