PER 1.12% 9.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Yes Sam, sorry mucked up the number ... Anyways coming back to...

1. 3,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 760
    Yes Sam, sorry mucked up the number ...

Anyways coming back to finance, at this stage I think adn beleive that $14m is the key and we need that to take us to the futility. TBH I am not thinking beyond the futility as the board has suggested that :

The independent Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) will evaluate this FA with a go/no go decision to continue the treatment groups or the study itself.

Who knows what happens with this sort of big trial. We know there have been no safety issues priorwith the various trials but again best to take and think of one step at a time..especially when we are tight with $$ and could not raise the inital amount that was required.

I think and believe , if we have some decent results from the futility analysis, the rest of the finance should not be too much issue. If the drug works, it might be easier to organize the finance in the form for CR at higher SP, conversion of options or surely someone would come forward with interest as a partner..

Being worried about the timeline and how we are going at this stage is not known to us. For the futility analysis, we need 16/arm that has been treated for 6 months...We are in July and hopefully even if we start the study in NOV - DEC , we have a good chance to be around the timeline of analysis by June -July 2023.. Hopefully all works well in terms of the drug effects and we have a positive response from the patients..

Agree the Singapore thing is obviously not working...Something with XEC partners coming up...not sure if its another raise..With your partnership comment, not sure what to take ..If someone is offering $20-$30m now, it does the job but not sure what's in the long term...Me thinks....with a MC of under $60m , no one is offering that sort of $$ anyways...

Hopeless situations we are in ...Some ASX stocks raise after raise...No future.... life style companies and they find $$....Here we are commencing a Pivotal trial and cant find funds...wtf....Again our MD only knows a handful of people and can't get out of box...that the issue...Its like we are playing the Russian roulette with our $$ than the management...Yes we believe in the science and data has been super excellent so far, but need some right people to take this further...

Unfortunately, MD is not going anywhere...so we decide what we do with our $$...

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $81.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.7¢ 8.9¢ $246.8K 2.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 35004 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 8.9¢ 494975
Last updated 14.42pm 04/06/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.