CPV 2.41% 42.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-29

1. 953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    I mean, probably not. they'd want to share price to be increasing to ensure a high vwap before raising. considering the board has a bit of skin in the game, this wouldn't make sense.
    logic would suggest that a lot of people made decent money 3rd and 4th quarter of 2021. now on paper they're probably down a decent chunk during quarters 1 and 2 of 2022. In order for them to not pay a large capital gains bill on gains they've squandered away, they're selling a stock that's not performing very well to lock in a decent enough loss. I've seen it a million times. as soon as tax year is done, we'll move back towards 30c. it's the only thing that explains larger volumes the last few days... apart from insider trading, which we would hope is not occurring.
    besides, there's far too much upside to this beast. still maintain that Basil will hit his performance target of $1.5 in the next 12 months. having done some background on him through some mates in NYC, he's somewhat of a bigwig. have no doubt that between him and John from LendLease, we'll see some dollars start rolling in.
    Bring home the bacon guys. side of eggs next time too Basil. cheers - monkey
    Last edited by monkey22: 29/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.010(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $103.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 42.0¢ $8.899K 21.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19920 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.